Monday, June 24, 2013


Yummy dessert from last night! Yesterday was sort of a cheat day, and I didn't really have a say in it. So I ate as little of the unhealthy stuff that I could. I ended the day with a sunday night dinner which consisted of left overs from the week (and there weren't many). I basically just had a tiny piece of quiche, salad, melon, a little bit of leftover meat, and 2 chips, yes, the unhealthy kind! but 2 chips aren't going to kill me:) and I finished dinner with this yummy nuts and fruit yogurt.
1/2 cup of any yogurt (I used trader joes's cream line yogurt)
1 plum
4 almonds
3 walnuts (cut in smaller pieces)
2 tsp flaxseeds
be creative and arrange your fruits and nuts in a creative way and post it on insta with the hashtag #healthynutblogfood or email it to me at anna824@ymail.com! If you do I will post it on my blog or on insta! (with your permission of course) and make sure to give me your username so I can tag you in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment