Thursday, June 27, 2013


Todays breakfast! This morning I ran 5k or 3 miles and tonight I will be swimming very hard for 1h 45min. Today is going to be a very long day...thank goodness I have my smoothies to pick me up! The only thing you don't see in the picture is my homemade granola bar. I'm literally addicted and I couldn't think of a reason not to eat one...probably because I didn't want to think of a reason not to eat one...so I ate 1 or 2:)
Green Smoothie:
1 cup arugula
1/2 cup pineapple
1/2 banana
3/4 cup almond milk (reduce amount if you don't like yours very liquid)
1 cup ice
Mix all ingredients in blender except ice. Add ice as you see fit.

Fruit Salad:
1 fig
1 apricot
1 or 2 granola bars (crumble 1/2 of one)
cut fruit however you want to. Place in a bowl. crumble the granola on top and add the rest of the granola.

If you would like to see my homemade granola bar recipe, comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment