Sunday, June 30, 2013

 




 
Two nights ago I went to oreganos for dinner. Little did I know that there "small" salads were actually HUGE! As soon as I got my salad I asked for a box and put half of the salad in it. Yesterday's lunch consisted of that salad (romaine, pasta, bell peppers, parmesan, dried tomatoes, chicken), focaccia rosemary bread (thin slice), and a dressing I came up with. Since I don't know the exact recipe for the salad and I don't even want to try to guess whats in the bread, I will give you the recipe for my lemon-yogurt dressing. I also had a glass of lemon water...delicious!
 
Lemon-yogurt dressing:
2 tbsp yogurt
1/2 tsp olive oil
1/2 tsp lemon olive oil (not necessary if you add more lemon)
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
1/2 tsp dill
 
Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl. Make sure you mix well. Taste it, if needs more salt add some (I did). ENJOY!
 
xxx healthy nut xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment