Saturday, June 22, 2013

First Post of Many!

I have been wanting to start a blog for a while...and I have finally done it! I hope you guys like it. This will be the first of many fitness and healthy food posts. Stick around for awesome recipes, like oatmeal, SMOOTHIES, and lunch/dinner recipes. I can't wait to share all of this with you guys. feel free to follow my instagram, @healthynutblog. Want to send in your transformation? email me at anna824@ymail.com with a description of your transformation that I will share with my readers/followers!

More info about me:
I was born and raised in Paris, France and now live in America. I am a very passionate 15 year old girl, totally obsessed with clean foods, smoothies, and fitness. I love to swim and run. My passion is food....and being fit, but really just food. I hope that I can inspire and motivate people to be fit.
    xxx healthy nut xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment